NB: TAGB authorised Instructors may implement separate and/or additional policies and procedures.
What information we will collect:
- Forename and Surname
- Date of Birth
- Current Address
- Contact telephone numbers
- Contact email address
- Medical Conditions
- Next of Kin name and emergency contact details.
Why we need the information we gather
We require this information to administer your membership and to provide the products and services you have requested from us and provide you with an efficient service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Sending membership fee notices to you
- Recording financial transaction to your membership fee account
- Contacting you with relevant club and Association correspondence
- Maintaining a record of any recognised competitions you may take part in
- Maintaining a record of your grade status and related grading examinations
- Confirming your grade to other Associations or International Bodies if they request confirmation of your grade for any competitions you have entered with them
- Sharing personal details with the British Taekwondo Council (The United Kingdom National Governing Body for Tae kwon-do) for membership and insurance purposes only.
The TAGB will retain your personal information on our membership database for the duration of your membership, and for a period of 36 months after your membership has expired. However, in the case of a minor (under 16 yrs) the information will be retained until they reach the age of 21 yrs.
We take your privacy seriously and all such information is held on secure servers. The TAGB complies with all applicable Data Protection Regulations. We may change and update this policy from time to time and will notify you accordingly.
This policy is effective from 20/05/2018